Dr. Neville’s Stress-Less Diet Bundle is a simple and user-friendly package of recipes, meal plans, and a shopping list to help guide you on a diet that is the absolute best for your adrenals.
The plan includes lists of foods to avoid and include, as well as breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes. (We didn’t forget the snacks, don’t worry!) By following this plan, you will avoid some of the pitfalls and challenges that come with dietary changes, and more specifically, with switching to a more hypoglycemic diet.
You will also find that many of the recipes avoid some or all of the major food allergens: gluten, dairy, eggs, and soy.The recipes are easy to follow and can be put together quickly. You can make many of these dishes, even if you’ve never prepared a meal in your life.
These healthful recipes include familiar foods you’ve probably been consuming already. You may repeat these meals at any time, but be sure to eat a variety. Take your time with this meal plan...and have fun.
This plan will keep you thinking outside of the processed-food box for life!
- Teachings on a Stress-Less Low-Sugar and Low-Carb Diet
- Adrenal Fatigue Healing Recipes
- 4 Breakfasts
- 4 Salads
- 12 Main Dishes
- 4 Desserts
- List of Approved Snacks
- Meal Plans
- Shopping List
- A Clear, Simple List of:
- Foods to avoid
- Foods to enjoy
- Guidelines for a diet that works
List of Benefits:
- Discover exactly which foods are contributing to your Adrenal Fatigue symptoms.
- Establish a healthy eating plan that is easy, manageable and affordable.
- Learn which foods are going to promote the most optimal healing in the body through balanced choices.
- Don’t feel lost, overwhelmed or confused about what to eat throughout the day to fuel your body with whole food energy.
- Finally understand the simple steps it takes to shift your diet to one that will help you lose weight, feel better and create lasting energy in your life.
Since this is a one-time purchase of a DIGITAL PRODUCT we do not offer refunds, but if you purchase the Stress-Less Diet Bundle & have difficulty implementing the meal plans and recipes please leave a note in the comments or email us directly at [email protected].